Outside College Providers
During Year 10 students will complete three taster courses. Courses students can attend include:
- Health and Social Care – South Leicestershire College
- Hair and Beauty – Heart of England/Trans4m
- Catering – Trans4m
- Construction – South Leicestershire College
- Media and Photography - Pedestrian
- Music Technology - Pedestrian
- Sport and Leisure – Learn Fit Academy.
In Year 11, students will choose one course that they wish to study further and work towards gaining a BTEC Level 1 qualification.
This opportunity not only helps to prepare students for post 16 education but it provides them with life skills that are invaluable in making them independent and respectful citizens in society.